Saturday, December 19, 2009

Shiny Stone Silver Stone Identification?

Stone Identification? - shiny stone silver

I need help in the identification of three stones, gems, minerals ..

1 - metal, silver-colored stones. It is often incorporated into jewelry.
He's brilliant when it processed into jewelry.

2 - dark red stone, sometimes with a black line or two crosses

3 - ((this is harder)) Not that these stones, I saw a rock show. Very nice. They come from Morocco and South America. They had a rough quality were colorful.

Thanx.

4 comments:

TomCat said...

Xpert, but not in
1-hematite
2-Carnelian
3-peacock?

Geo06 said...

Hello,

I'm not sure my answers, but I think the first is the money?
the second is red cell? Thirdly, I agree with Graham S seems to be a mixture of azurite and malachite .. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Azuri as in this picture ...

Graham S said...

The third is like a mixture of azurite and malachite is copper hydroxide. I used to work in a copper mine. His description of it is not sufficient to draw a conclusion, I'm sorry.

Graham S said...

The third is like a mixture of azurite and malachite is copper hydroxide. I used to work in a copper mine. His description of it is not sufficient to draw a conclusion, I'm sorry.

Post a Comment