Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Petite Tunic Tops Fall Fashion 2008 - Petite Women. What's Best? Colors? Tops? Accessories?

Fall Fashion 2008 - Petite women. What's best? Colors? Tops? Accessories? - petite tunic tops

I'm not such a fashionista. I'm 5'2. very curved. Size 4 Hate flowy tops (tunics, bell sleeve, etc.), because I have reached her breasts and a very small size. So, I'm overwhelmed, such as bags and in my body. I have big hips (the rest of me in comparison), and thick legs ... What seems to be better on my body? THANK YOU! More seriously, pls! I try to choose something elegant and sexy in order to visit friends ... (I'm 21)

1 comment:

petitegi... said...

What's in my opinion, would be a cut above the emperor or a dress. If you love rock tops that would look great w / jeans and boots. I have a body style similar to you and the love of these two looks.

They are sexy and always greet you!

What do the colors, the autumn / winter, no need to follow trends, wear what makes you feel good.

~ Oh, and Hoop earringss!

Best,
Nicole

Post a Comment