Thursday, December 17, 2009

48 Liquor License Southern California Who Knows Where I Can Sell The Now Unavailable Bundy Black Rum? I Have 48 Bottles, No Liquor License.?

Who knows where I can sell the now unavailable bundy black rum? I have 48 bottles, no liquor license.? - 48 liquor license southern california

Legally, you can not really.
Off the record: If you say, subtle and insidious wanted some liquor stores, and find a deal under the table. Do not take it.
You can with your friends and ask them to ask around.
You may not: Post or eBay (and you can not), are sold in bottles or drinks, the distribution to dealers, etc., without a license.
You can also: give as a gift or keep for their own use.
Ron is not so bad weather is no problem.

3 comments:

It's MIRANDA!!!! said...

Give me, lol.

Sparky51... said...

Tell your friends to tell their friends.

You will be rich before you know it!

Tell people what a great gift that a "lovers would make rum.

bill smith said...

do not tell me - he fell off the back of a truck

Post a Comment