Sunday, December 13, 2009

Homemade Six Wheeler What Items Can I Use For My Homemade Compost?

What items can I use for my homemade compost? - homemade six wheeler

Well, I'm new in rural life, and I am really helping me, the environment and our lawn!
We are four to six meters deep in the backyard, we want to fill and cover more ...
OK, I want to FERTILIZER, she wants to cover.
In any case, you can use all kitchen waste?
Eggshells have to stink?
Can a new hairstyle?
Styrofoam? (I hear it's good for the flight, maybe the nutrients hepatitis rains subside before covering.)
Leftover garlic guess is a bad idea ...
And how often does it turn?
Thank you for your help and your ideas!

4 comments:

JAN said...

You have made all the vegetable materials. Do not compost meat, fats, or in an egg, milk or a combination thereof. Eggshells are equipped with coffee grounds, leftover fruit and vegetable peels well. No bread products. It would be a combination of bad elements. Give the animal. Garlic is a good topic to add, if you have to spare.
I would like to add to my compost Styrofoam. The eggshells and coffee grounds will contribute to the mix in bulk.
Add the clippings and leaves, but not the clubs that will not break easily.
Turn the mixture a few days and make sure it is moist in a well ventilated area and hold them.

Phoenix said...

Kitchen waste = depends on which art vehicles which are not cooked or that you have no use for that which is good. It is the fruit peel.

Eggshells = you can use in or on the ground.

= All hairstyles are going to do it is to stay there.

= Avoid using styrofoam as a fertilizer. It is for the environment if they are simply buried or burned badly.

I do not know how often they will run, but perhaps from time to time in the week between the two.

Hope this helps!

Phoenix said...

Kitchen waste = depends on which art vehicles which are not cooked or that you have no use for that which is good. It is the fruit peel.

Eggshells = you can use in or on the ground.

= All hairstyles are going to do it is to stay there.

= Avoid using styrofoam as a fertilizer. It is for the environment if they are simply buried or burned badly.

I do not know how often they will run, but perhaps from time to time in the week between the two.

Hope this helps!

Hex92 said...

You can put something organic in it. No styrofoam, and I think I can skip the hair clippings.

We do everything except the meat and bones of our compost. We are trying to do at least once a week. Eggshells and garlic are good.

Post a Comment