Saturday, December 12, 2009

Basketball Court Cakes Why Wrestling Is One Of The Toughest Sports Out There?

Why Wrestling is One of the Toughest Sports out There? - basketball court cakes

For me, school, and greco roman wrestling is the hardest sport of all time. I think this fight, because it includes both mental and physical fitness a few minutes only 6 or 9 on a mat that is 100 times greater than playing on a basketball court for 15 minutes or more. People think that gay, but wrestling is a sport, contact a lot more skill and talent than any other sport requires. If you have ever had on some of the wrestlers who will look the best in the nation or the state or the world in the book, and surprisingly for books athletes into the ground. I always wonder how other practices that seem to struggle against and the fight to take the cake.

But this is only my opinion and any other sport indicates that this is a lot of strength and talent in gymnastics involves

4 comments:

sam_jama... said...

I think every sport needs a certain basic ability to be successful. The fight is certainly a very physical sport. It is also a sport very much to punish. You must be at the extreme fitness ut, to avoid injury and to have a long career.

Smleh said...

Chris V (above) can provide information about the actual fight, but I know that the WWF is fake and losers.

Signed
Christopher Kelly
I like Anna Paquin and men

Brenna M said...

I think both are tough, but I'm a fan of gymnastics, so I have to say that gymnastics is the hardest.

chris v said...

Wrestling, I think, is the toughest sport there, and we have to play as hard as nails. You need to physically and mentally very strong. Wrestlers are in better condition than any other basketball, baseball, football or hockey players.

Post a Comment