Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How To: Install The Sims 2 On Linux With Terminal Russian Cyrillic HELP $50 REWARD FOR SUCCESSFUL SOLUTION L@@K PLEASE!!!?

Russian Cyrillic HELP $50 REWARD FOR SUCCESSFUL SOLUTION L@@K PLEASE!!!? - how to: install the sims 2 on linux with terminal

PLEASE HELP .. I know this is long, take me, please promise to pay up to $ 50 if it is not! I get e-mails or PAYPAL

It attracts Russian Cyrillic fonts that display during the game in the Sims 2.
I bought different systems (Windows XP, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista, HP, Linux) and tried this game on my laptop, PC or home computer, and computers, including my friend, but to no avail only NOT SHOW IN THE RUSSIAN Cyrillic game. During installation, I have to show me the Cyrillic alphabet, but the actual game will not be displayed because the system is used, or is it? all question marks or in English.

I even have my computer and keyboard interface format from Russia, but not in Sims 2.

Anyway, I asked in the stores, online, and countless others, all were of no help. Please tell me which system to use, or what should I do? And so on. And how to get this to work for me? PLEASE! Ohh .. please.

1 comment:

paulgor1 said...

It's my job in Silicon Valley - Internationalization:
How programs work with different languages make - Japanese, Russian, German, etc. I can give some tips:

trying to match Windows' Windows Russian - not from the perspective of the interface (who cares?) _functionality_ but from the point of view (see below for how).

If after that the game not read Cyrillic, it means that programmers who developed the game, made the code so that it with a code of Western Europe (English, German, Spanish and other function) --

In this case you can not do everything: he is cough developed in this way: (

*****************

Explains how to make your Windows - functional - a "Cyrillic Windows" - how the different versions of Windows (2000, XP, 2003, Vista) on my website - http://WinRus.com --
In the section "Full Russification" and here is the direct connection with the chapter of the section that explains how to:

# Http: / / winrus.com / nt2k full_e.htm

The same applies to the investigation told (the re-start Windows), then try _install_ their program / game again.

***

Post a Comment