Monday, February 15, 2010

Homemade Boys Jansen How To Get Rid Of "Digital Rights Management" When Its My Boys Own Homemade Cd. I Cant Change It To Mp3 Format

How to get rid of "Digital Rights Management" when its my boys own homemade cd. I cant change it to mp3 format - homemade boys jansen

His WMA format. Format, and I need to change the MP3 format, so you on the MySpace page you can share music. Coversion I downloaded the software, but that is not DRM, let me change it. I hope you can help .. Thank you!

1 comment:

Felipe said...

try to read them in Windows Media Player, it works, you can try to burn a CD after you burn the CD, you can rip the music again (with other software I use MusicMatch, but it is available, it was bought by Yahoo, I wonder if the Yahoo Music Suite will work, but you can be free software on the network to help you find free will) in the MP3 format and is provided free of charge, they will not break with Windows Media!

Post a Comment