Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can Lumineers Fix Big Gaps Do You Think Lumineers Would Fix My Gap? 21, Female?

Do you think lumineers would fix my gap? 21, female? - can lumineers fix big gaps

I try to consume less attention to the labia (which is something that can never change) for fixing my space. I always dream of having a perfect smile, or at least more than decent for the moment, since I was 7 years. Please help. I smiled, without my hand on my mouth. I think it was good, because in elementary school and high school has made on the teeth I am very conscious about my teeth and how it looks.
Here are some pictures:
http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp253 ...
http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp253 ...

2 comments:

donaldvf said...

I looked at his picture and my first thought is that the room is too large. I also downloaded the image and has simulated some digital editing in Photoshop to Lumineers. Your photo is beef, but if you want to see what I sent you. I think the result is not acceptable. Lumineers might attract too much attention to the width of the teeth. A good dentist can mold and a mouth diagnostic wax to simulate the final result.
First, you should see an orthodontist to see what they can do. It may be possible to bridge the gap significantly, if only a little space between the upper and lower teeth.
You have your dream long ago. I hope you'll continue to get what you want, no matter what. If you have a school near you dentall shoulderd visit the Department of Orthodontics and see if they can help. Even if a unit of time, would be valid.

kjw said...

I could not see their photos, but to answer the question, much depends on how big the gap. Meanwhile, try to imagine what it would mean two teeth next to fill them. You do not want to do something if you looked at the end of the size of large false teeth. Several times, especially when the difference is greater in that it is preferable to support the gap. I prefer this option to my patients because there is less damage to the teeth with veneers. Sometimes the best way is, is to create buttons spacing evenly front to the teeth, followed by plates. Take care.

Post a Comment