Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sleep Safe Bed Safe Sleeping Aid For Someone With Sleep Paralysis?

Safe sleeping aid for someone with sleep paralysis? - sleep safe bed

I had trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. I have vivid nightmares and sleep paralysis.
I took melatonin for months with very good results, but stopped working on it recently and have exacerbated the problems. I have a heart murmur and drugs for the treatment of allergies, I am healthy otherwise. Can anyone recommend something safe, something that really works? We can not afford to go see a doctor

3 comments:

essentia... said...

Nightmares are the result of emotional repression, I would say that you need to solve their problems if they have a good sleep ... Many clinics offer mental health counseling on a sliding scale.

essentia... said...

Nightmares are the result of emotional repression, I would say that you need to solve their problems if they have a good sleep ... Many clinics offer mental health counseling on a sliding scale.

postres2... said...

I have a vitamin B complex, especially in winter, the lack of sunshine, I hope this helps

Post a Comment