Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Essie Nail Polish What Is The Best Essie Nail Polish Color For Kids And What Is Your Favorite?

What is the best Essie nail polish color for kids and what is your favorite? - essie nail polish

My cousin wants to go for a manicure, but I do it for them. I want to know what is best for children to color (Essie nail polish). I need a color that is not too old Uppy. So, what is your favorite Essie nail polish color? I love Altea. Can you give me some tips on how to make a good manicure too? Thank you ...

2 comments:

Audrey Clementine said...

To Essie's Funny Face. This is a girly pink. Or go to Mesmerize, a medium blue, royal blue.
My favorite is Essie Starry Starry Night.

To get a good manicure, to start with a sticky base coat of Nice. NDA is good. Make 2-3 layers of paint, more or less, if necessary. Use a top coat in very well and dry, like Quick Dry. Quick Dry is 100% dry nail after about 15 minutes.

Devon said...

do what you believe, with its great Imagenation

Post a Comment