Saturday, January 16, 2010

Gay Hang Out Nj Why Am I Thinking About This Girl So Much (an Extremely/intimate Close Friend)? Am I In Love With Her?

Why am I thinking about this girl so much (an extremely/intimate close friend)? Am I in love with her? - gay hang out nj

Ok, the girl lives in North Carolina and live in New Jersey.

I have known since we were kids (we were) in the same class. She is gay, and I am now. But we have much in common: we are the rebels of the society's rules and WHO so angry in the right direction. I talk to him about anything without guilt. The same with her. The men had difficulties in dealing with his being gay, and his friends in his party, but I was always at his side, even though we had some drug problems. Also helped me a girlfriend.

We are also fans of Classic Rock, and try to live this lifestyle. I'm much more alive when I'm traveling with her than with others. I'm always a little afraid to speak in full with the rest of my friends because they were not really clean, "all my life.

I love talking to her, because I feel so alive. If I do not call it, I still think much about. Although I am not a relationship kind of person, but I still think much about it.

I am in love withReally? I called his soul mate, but shes not on children. I am, as she is my girlfriend, but a lot of comfort from each other and it more or less what I want.

What do you think?

2 comments:

M M said...

Because you have a close relationship with this person, and if you do not continue with them until May something romantic, these feelings are there and can stay there until you find someone's feelings for the project.

If it's not gay, the more you both. They seem to have a real, but not in the cards ... Instead, therefore, has a friendship stronger than most people. This is something that most of the time in which men and women develop a close friendship that happens.

My best friend is a person who is married, though I think the world of him and love him all the feelings I had that I was away and see him as a brother. But I think much of him wanted him to protect and love him to say more than words.

So it is not unusual to understand no, but not many people.

taiigenn said...

yall are like brother and sister and
or just best friends.

Post a Comment