Friday, January 8, 2010

Atonic Seizures Treatment Can A Person With Epilepsy Have Different Kinds Of Seizures, Or Can They Only Have One Kind?

Can a person with epilepsy have different kinds of seizures, or can they only have one kind? - atonic seizures treatment

I thought of epilepsy, and there are many types of attacks, I asked myself: When a person suffers from epilepsy, which only one type of seizure, or you can have someone with epilepsy, tonic-clonic than once, then someone else has an atonic crisis? I do not know much about epilepsy.

2 comments:

Jozette D said...

I have epilepsy. There are many different types of crises, people can have at different times. When I arrived, I had epilepsy, the number. all seizures in a row. I do not know whether this response could help, but ...

2sleepy2... said...

People suffer from epilepsy or any form of epilepsy, multiple seizure types.

Post a Comment